PAINT_IT_BLACK PAINT_IT_BLACK

Nice!

Wow! neat animation! little on the short side but seriously good skills :D nice work:D

A Retarded Animation A Retarded Animation

*blink*...*blink blink*

Ummm... well that was different, I'm with the others ont his one, a little work on the animation would help, and some kind of story arc, like who they are or why they are shooting fireballs?

The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

ROFL

That was brilliant! nice work!... and so, so true!

Armor Picross 2 Armor Picross 2

PICROSS RULES!

my other half got me into Picross (also known as Hanji) and i've been hoocked on it since, this is a seriously good game, great work guys :D

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

Neat game

Wow! nice game! think i'm going to have to share this with my friend,heloves games lie this, greta work!

Glowstones Glowstones

Makes you think

See I like this game, it's a small puzzle game that keeps you thinking, and makes you think. Somthing a little different, nice :)

Long Way Home. Long Way Home.

...WOW!...

I love it! the way it graduarly gorws until youhave this eppic layer of sounds and moods and then towards the end you throw it up another notch before drawing it to it's conclusion. Your music is inspiring! *runs off to draw*

Last Promise (Kinen Menu) Last Promise (Kinen Menu)

Brilliant and so simple!

I love the simple structure of this piece, you have captured that Kingdom Hearts/Final fantasy feel perfectly, beautiful work :)

Stop Motion Symphony Stop Motion Symphony

wow

I see what you mean about the video, it was amazing and must have taken him ages to do! Your piece takes his melody and builds upon it in the most amazing way. You have such an amazing knack of composing :)