Long Way Home. Long Way Home.

...WOW!...

I love it! the way it graduarly gorws until youhave this eppic layer of sounds and moods and then towards the end you throw it up another notch before drawing it to it's conclusion. Your music is inspiring! *runs off to draw*

Last Promise (Kinen Menu) Last Promise (Kinen Menu)

Brilliant and so simple!

I love the simple structure of this piece, you have captured that Kingdom Hearts/Final fantasy feel perfectly, beautiful work :)

Stop Motion Symphony Stop Motion Symphony

wow

I see what you mean about the video, it was amazing and must have taken him ages to do! Your piece takes his melody and builds upon it in the most amazing way. You have such an amazing knack of composing :)

Azarthian Girl {=MMD=} Azarthian Girl {=MMD=}

Wow

I'm loving this, it's nice to hear lyrics on new grounds. You have a real talent :)

Love, As I Know It (MAC9) Love, As I Know It (MAC9)

better and better

Every time i listen to one of your new creations you get better and better. I'm still impressed with your work at such a young age. (i'm not saying i knwo much, but my mother is a music teacher and i've heard the stuff her classes come up with at your age and they are not a patch on you!)
Please keep it up, you have a very natural talent for this. I love your work!

Zero123Music responds:

:) thank you alot
i'm really glad that this hard work is paying off ^^

>>Zero123Music

Still Alive - Piano Version Still Alive - Piano Version

Different, and nice

Myself and my other half love love this song and I love how you've done it on the piano, it works well, you've managed to pick out all of the music from the song, and the bass and the othert widdley bits, all by ear, *immence respect*

Kart-Man responds:

Thanks! :D

Still Alive (Remix) Still Alive (Remix)

Wheeeeeeee!

hehehe, that remix is wicked, respect!

**Deck the Halls** !Tech-Danc! **Deck the Halls** !Tech-Danc!

*bounces*

This is brilliant :) *senses an annoying flash christmas card boiling*

RyeGuyHead responds:

brilliant!

You May Not Leave This PlaceV1 You May Not Leave This PlaceV1

Paint a picture with sound

Which is exactly what you do! I have to say you're music is inspiring, would you mind if i used this track in a movie piece?

Zero123Music responds:

wow, thanks alot :D

This was made in FL, but now my program is alot better! yay

I'm glad you appreciate my music! ^ ^ that's why I make it!

Oh, yeah sure you can - though a pm message to my account would be nice just saying it's name (i'll google it)